Friday, March 28, 2008

Checking in

I've just sat at my computer for 45 minutes reading blogs. Like I have nothing better to do? Like the laundry that I can't seem to fold and put away. Oh I can wash it and dry it, but when it comes to folding and putting away-not so much. Or what about unloading the dishwasher? Or what about doing thank you notes for Peyton's birthday that was six weeks ago? Or what about making the poster for science day at school next week? Or what about cutting out 400 measuring tapes for science day? You get my point? Seriously I just spent 45 mintutes looking at blogs? Oh well, I justify it because I hardly watch TV anymore. So I guess this is my entertainment now.

So I thought I would check in and let y'all know things are going well here. Please pray for my Peyton this week. We are going back to the allergist next week to retest for his nut allergy. Our prayer is that the allergy is completely gone. I don't talk about this much ( I never talk about things that really bother me), but it is a HUGE burden for me. I have to have faith everyday that Peyton will not be exposed to something that could end his life. No, I'm not being dramatic, his allergy is that bad. I will update y'all next week on the results.

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

Hey Kim,
Just wanted to see how the allergist appt. went. Abbie has a severe peanut allergy too (and chocolate). We received not so great news at our last appt...that the allergy was still there. I share your burden:(.

Jana