Friday, April 11, 2008

Allergy Testing-prayers needed more than ever

I'm an awful blogger-I ask y'all for prayer and then I don't report back?  That has to break some kind of blogging rules.  Okay, several people have asked about Peyton's allergy testing, so I figured I needed to post about it.


We went and had the skin test done and he is positive to every nut, not just peanuts but every nut.  However, skin tests can have false positives so we had to do a blood test to confirm those results.  Well I finally took him in on Tuesday morning to have it done and can I say I just dreaded it?  Matthew usually takes him for his blood tests because he freaks out when I am there.  But this time Matthew couldn't bring him.  So after putting it off for 2 days I finally took him.  peyton did a great job, of course he cried and yelled from the pain BUT he kept his arm straight and they only had to stick him once so that is success.  Afterwards, he asked me "am i still brave even though I cried?"  Wasn't that sweet?  

So I really need y'all praying now-specifically that his blood results are lower than .35 for each nut.  I am so burdened by this right now and I pray that he is not allergic any longer.  I should hear on Monday and I promise to blog it immediately.  

No comments: