Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Answered Prayers

Thank you prayer warriors; we received some awesome news tonight.  Peyton's allergy doctor called and said according to his blood test he does not have an allergy to tree nuts and as far as peanuts go, he is in the gray area.  So we are going to do a challenge in the doctors office in May.  That means I will go buy lots of nuts and they will make him eat them in the doctors office to see if he has a reaction.  

That is huge news!!!!  Thank you for all the prayers and emails, it meant a lot to me.  When we get close to the challenge I will let you know.

If you are wondering about the bandage on his head...he gave himself a HUGE rug burn while in time out.  He literally sat there for 5 minutes rubbing his head back and forth on the carpet.  It was actually funny, because while talking me to me afterwards it started registering that his head was hurting.  

No comments: