Tuesday, May 13, 2008

catching up

I must apologize to all my blog stalkers-I have neglected our family blog and I am so sorry.  I have been swamped with photography work (Praise for that), not to mention husband, house, and three kids there just isn't enough time in the day.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel; Peyton gets out of school next week and my photography jobs are more spread out (not like this week with 5).  


Did I mention Peyton gets out of school?  I am SOOO EXCITED.  I'm ready to have all my babies at home and gain control over my daily schedule.  We don't have any big plans this summer except swimming, art camp for Peyton (God has blessed him with a true artistic gift and I want to grow that in him), perfecting Peyton's handwriting (I know its a stretch considering how awful Matthew's is), swimming, covering our driveway in sidewalk chalk art, blowing millions of bubbles, going to the park at 7:00 in the morning to avoid exploding in the heat, more swimming,  frequenting the local Chick Fil A (again to avoid exploding), story time at the library, and more swimming.  

No comments: