Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peyton is allergy FREE

I am so happy to report that Peyton is allergy free. He did such a great job today at the doctors office; he ate all the nuts without complaining. He didn't care for the peanuts so much but he kept saying "I have to eat them today for the test."

There is so much freedom in knowing he does not have anymore nut allergies. The first thing I said to him was you don't have to eat at a separate table during lunch anymore at school. I'm so excited he can participate in everything at school with any second thoughts. PRAISE THE LORD!!! This truly is a miracle because only 15% of children outgrow nut alleries.

We left the doctors office with strict instructions to go get some Reese's peanut butter cups, so he could share them with Daddy.

4 comments:

Christie said...

I am so happy for y'all! ;))

Andrea "The H family" said...

YYIIIIPPPPEEEE!!!! Here comes the Peanut Butter PIE!!!

Leah said...

Halleluiah! I am soooo happy for you. I can't imagine the fear and worry you must have felt and the relief you must feel with that all lifted. I am absolutely thrilled! Enjoy your Reese's!

Two Sisters said...

Wow! That is really amazing! Who is Peyton's dr? I would love to do that test with Abbie when she is older.