Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Do you want a KIA?"

Yup, that was the question my son proposed to me as I came out of the bathroom.  He went on to explain that KIA was a type of car and I could buy it.  Now let me tell you that my son is an advertisers dream.  If they put it in a commercial he believes it.  Literally every week I hear how I need to buy some green bags to keep my produce fresh. Really?  My 5 year old is telling me how to preserve my produce?  All of you with kids right now that watch Nick are thinking I know exactly which commercial you are talking about.  


Back to the story- so I explain to Peyton that I don't need a new car, my expedition is great and I love it (even though it takes $1000 to fill the dern thing up).  The he goes "if you get a job you can get a KIA."  You know you've heard that on their commercials.  I cracked up when he said that.  I knew I had to blog this one.  

No comments: