Thursday, September 6, 2007

Alli Update

Okay I am posting a short message because I just sent an email stating I would update this. But I just looked at the time and I have 20 minutes to pump and then I have to head back to the hospital. I went to see Alli this morning and discovered they had moved her to a big girl crib. She hasn’t had to use the warmer for two days so they “upgraded” her. She is still on oxygen and fluctuates between room air and 30% oxygen. We have attempted to give her a bottle twice today to see if she could handle sucking, swallowing, and breathing but she is sleeping so hard she won’t do it. I am heading back up for 2 evening feeds and then I can update y'all and add some pictures.

4 comments:

Camily said...

Hi Kim--thinking and praying for you and baby Alli!
Camily

April Williams said...

let me know whatever i can do to help. you are so in my prayers.

Christie said...

Keep on trusting in the Lord, Kimmie. I love you!

Andrea "The H family" said...

So excited she moved to a big girl crib!