Friday, September 28, 2007

Sampson

Here is our dog Sampson. Many of our friends have been bringing us meals the past couple of weeks (which we so appreciate) and several have commented that they didn't know we had a dog. Boy do we have a dog. He is a 10 year old 100+ pound german shepherd. We have had him for 9 1/2 years. We adopted him before we were engaged. He lived with me and my roommates in college, he still goes nuts over seeing Ashley.
Isn't he adorable? He is the most laid back dog God ever created. He is so loving and LOW maintenace. Don't get me wrong he can be mean-especially to men, hence why most people don't know he exists.
These are the best pictures I have ever taken of him. Normally he turns his ears down when the camera comes out.


2 comments:

April Williams said...

my boys love his loud barking. it scares me a little!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I had zero clue you had a dog. You see....don't you love blogging! I love your iron fence.
Put the kiddo's behind those bars and take some fun shots. I love Emily standing there. So adorable.